lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2023

The best soundtracks for me.

Alan Silvestri's Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It makes me feel great every time! power and energy at the same time when I listen to it. It is penetrating, exciting and takes us to the world of comics through music.


Back to the Future by Silvestri himself.

It seems that this man would like to "run into" me! This one follows the rhythm of the previous one, only instead of comics, it will take me to distant places and times. When I want to dream, this soundtrack makes me fly.


Ray Parker's Ghostbusters.

It's my rock anthem, it makes me feel happy because I feel like I'm really going with the "ghostbusters." It makes me smile and takes me back to the eighties without leaving the present through its happy and lively sound.


Pirates of the Caribbean by Hans Zimmer.

If I want to go to the sea, this soundtrack is going to take you because its melodies make me feel like a naval battle. Those fierce movements that the instruments make when playing, those moments of fighting are what lead me to think about the harsh sea.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...