viernes, 15 de noviembre de 2019

The tenors with the highest notes I've heard (2).

      Luciano Pavarotti.

"The Italian tenor of the time": strong, demanding, emotional and exciting. The first time I heard it, I was very attracted to how he sang: a powerful way to reach a C5 without demanding, went from a simple character to another more powerful-demanding without difficulty and that, for me, will always be admiring.

      Juan Diego Flórez.

He doesn't surprise me either: a light voice that sounds fragile to me and when it goes up (as in ah mes amis!) It leaves me dumbfounded, cheerful, excited and happy. From Verdi to Bellini, a sublime, complex voice that goes up and down with ease and very well perfected for each character to play (Don Ramiro and / or Tonio).

       Javier Camarena.

Did you think he would stay outside? I do, but I listened to him as Don Ramiro-Count Almaviva and Tonio and he left me perplexed with his powerful chest, simple, simple, clear and friendly; He plays very well with his roles, is chameleonic, in the majority they are comedic roles or with a lot of charisma and, therefore, he reaches a full tenor level.

We will continue with this list because there are many treasures to listen and I will...





2 comentarios:

  1. Pavarotti era un tocado por Dios. La naturalidad de su canto era increíble. Nació con una técnica propia y maduró su voz de una manera adecuada. Flórez y Camarena, pertenecen a otra generación, son atletas del canto cuidan su voz, su técnica y son más escrupulososos de los roles que eligen. Esto les permitirá prolongar su carrera manteniéndose en la cumbre.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Grandes tenores. Soy parcial a Kraus y Domingo. No necesariamente los de notas más altas, Domingo fue barítono al principio y final de su carrera y el tono de Kraus era más oscuro, pero sus versiones de “La Fille du Regiment” son mis favoritas. Ninguno más versátil que Domingo.

    ResponderEliminar

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...