domingo, 29 de septiembre de 2019

Rusalka.

I understand you my dear!
Condemned yourself for love
For all your life
and without joy!

I feel your pain
with all my heart!
Your soul cries
the sadness of love!

I feel yourself to be!
You felt alive
to love see
and meet!

Friend don't suffer!
We are all here!
you are not alone
but you will see us there.

You were betrayed
It was a familiar hunch,
they knew
But you didn't hear anything.

now and always you are a soul,
a spirit in sorrow
that water carries
With your sentence.


1 comentario:

  1. Estoy pasando por momentos bajos, y siento soledad. Tu poema empieza con palabras de aliento, como dando un abrazo. Es un poema de acompañamiento. Gracias por él.

    ResponderEliminar

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...