viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2019

Ludwig II

An unaware soul
with always brilliance,
in a weird world
and very shortage.

A misunderstood being
who hid for fear
but that deep down
He knew it was perfect.

smart like many,
reserved as nobody,
consumed by his feelings
within the deepest lineage.

A really exciting being
That I fall in love without wanting
for authenticity
That makes it exorbitant.

A "soul in sorrow"
even in his own family,
they called him "crazy
and with dementia. "

a beloved king
even in these times
by people like me
and peasants those.

my magic king
like its castles
"the king of fairy tale"
It is something really with and without meaning.

goodbye my idolized monarch,
goodbye my magical sovereign
but never man
How much I fell in love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...