viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2019

Emotion.

Emotion when dreaming,
flying emotion,
exaltation for writing
and without looking back.

Peace of mind when creating,
calm to imagine
a world out of this
and I don't know how to name it.

Every time I hear a subject
I want to write about him,
my ear is tuned
and that's why I start transcribing.

Love print
pain heart
everything is what i write
Because I carry it with me.

I'm very romantic,
I want to feel everything
because i want to live
a little of everything.

I will not stop writing!
I will never stop creating!
It's my mind
The one that will never stop!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...