martes, 6 de agosto de 2019

Darkness.

Who wants so much light?
Who wants the sun all the time?
Can't we just have
a bit of darkness at a time?

Who wants to shine?
Who wants to illuminate?
Because soon
That has to end.

Is it you love
You are going to teach me
To shine and at the same time
With a little darkness?

You will teach me
To really see the night
As I see
Clearly the day?

You will teach me
Both sides
What really
Does it mean to love?

All the time
You show me
And I hope you do
My whole life.

The darkness goes hand in hand
With the eternal light
But more than anything
With the love and madness that always leads.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...