lunes, 1 de abril de 2019

MANON.

It becomes my favorite,
It's the first one I think
every time I get bored,
It is what I hear and want.

A beautiful girl
who covets everything
but for love
At the end she says: NO.

A fragile voice
for a non-weak character
That changes by passion
and it is not left because of the pain.

A beautiful opera,
a great show of love
between two characters
and a deep adoration.

Two different voices:
joy and strength
in a great writing
and with beauty music.

Have enchanted me
now and always
those two characters
of which I fell in love.


2 comentarios:

  1. te felicito por el compartir poético. Música y poesía muy unidas en esta gran opera. Saludos desde Chile.

    ResponderEliminar

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...