viernes, 5 de abril de 2019

Concerto pour piano n ° 1.

From someone so deep
Only something so beautiful could come out,
He tells me with his music:
"I want to captivate you inside."

A moving movement,
A sweet piano playing
That moves my soul
And that is cozy.

He hugs me with his notes,
A really exciting entrance
But that allegro of the piano
"It kills me" instantly.

Fast movements
What make me dream
With what I'm touching
Without looking.

Play with me,
It alters everything
And it makes me move
All my being

It is exciting,
Pure melody for me,
Is the same
That is described as well.

It's patience in music,
Softness with the notes
But then play
And that sensation fuels me.

I hope to write more
Of this piece of music
But for now I can not,
Goodbye, for more there is no time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...