miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2019

Le Rire

Le Rire.
By: Laura Stephanie Villamil Martínez.

Laughter is what I caused,
Loud laughs is what I get
For your pure ambition
And my heartbreaking spite.

Laughter is what I am
For a being like you
That despises me
And believe it a virtue.

Laughter is cruel
Why me?
Why with me
you play to be different?

Your laughs are samples
From the loneliness of your soul,
Your mysterious looks
are part of a painful passion.

This desire burns me
For your capricious being,
That laughter so macabre
It makes me darken.

I will never be yours
If you do not get to change
That look will chase me
Until the beyond.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...