jueves, 7 de marzo de 2019

Involved

I got involved with you
I do not know why,
I'm with you
And not knowing what to do.

I got involved with you
For a look from you
Which seduced me
Until the blackness.

I got involved
With the mystery surrounding you,
With the fog talking to you
Without knowing who you are.

The question that you are,
The secret with which you look
It is what seduces
Even the deepest soul.

The most attractive man
I have it in front of me,
You became an obsession
And it's always about you.

And you just tell me:
"You are my beloved lady,
Always only to you I'll look at you
and I will never leave you. "


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...