lunes, 11 de marzo de 2019

Désir.

A mysterious desire
It ran through my whole being,
It was you
And my heart started to burn.

Your green eyes,
A long brown hair,
An excellent body,
A figure worth seeing.

We wanted to kiss
But I stopped you
Because, despite everything,
You are my first look.

I felt your inside,
Beating your heart
And our love
In all the interior.

The night surrounded us,
It went around
Telling us: heaven is here
By and for you.

The morning touched us,
The sun had come out
To brush our skin
Wordless.

We will not say goodbye
Because our bodies
As well as our souls
will feel only pain.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...