jueves, 21 de febrero de 2019

Un dolce gusto.

A sweet taste in my mouth,
A passionate caress in my being,
A sweet in my body
And a lot of passion in my soul.

A sweet taste in my mouth
What will happen to my neck,
And my being will enjoy it
Without much suspicion.

A beautiful taste
It was impregnated in my skin,
A great essence
It was given until it gave way.

A delicious smell
It has been given in my complexion
With such a delicate touch
In my sensitive being.

A splendid tasting
For a tireless man
That literally gave me his soul
With everything and honor.

This will never end
Because we give ourselves everything,
Even the penalties
That I erased with your fingerprints.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...