martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

Perdonami.

This writing is from a poet
That having betrayed
To his great love,
He falls prisoner of his pain:

Forgive me my lady
For being a simple man
That was dropped by his ambition,
Forgetting your heart

Forgive me for everything
My beloved woman
Because my heart
For a moment was unfaithful.

My soul is broken,
My mind is sick
For being a traitor
When looking at another.

My idolized,
I was clumsy when falling,
I was unable to resist
And now I regret, of not respecting you.

I was denied to you
Because my eyes were fixed on another
But my heart
It is in you because it adores you.

Forgive me for everything
For wanting to "play" 
I hurt you
And you stopped me wanting.

If you read this
It's because you still love me
And I want to tell you:
"I have to love you always my beloved lady."

The poet and the woman
would love each other
And they met
To be in love forever.


2 comentarios:

  1. Muy bien LSVM1!
    Congratulaciones!
    Bonitas letras, bella imagen. (Me puedes prestar algunas...?)
    ¡Saludos!
    PD: ¿Cuál es tú nombre...? LSVM1?

    ResponderEliminar

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...