viernes, 1 de febrero de 2019

Infidélité.

I'm unfaithful to you,
I'm cheating to you,
You are my beloved
Because you are my everything until the end.

I'm unfaithful to you,
I am very disloyal
With you my adored being
Until the end.

I'm unfaithful with you
For my beloved heart
What are you
My beloved sir.

I am unfaithful with your soul,
With your pure spirit
What is a part of me
And you are just you.

I will always be unfaithful
With your very being,
With your very existence
That always has to please me.

I will always be faithful to you
My sacred love,
I will never say goodbye
But you tell me: "I only love you my dark passion".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...