sábado, 23 de febrero de 2019

Faith.

I do not know if having faith
Because I feel empty,
I do not know whether to hold on
Something that, inside, ends me.

I do not know if having faith
Because I feel hollow,
Flat, free
And "with many cracks".

I do not know if having faith
Because I feel broken
For a lack of love
Without any kind of honor.

I do not know how to really love
To that "shadow man"
That captivates me with his look
And empty me with your soul.

I really do not know
What I'm going to do
With this deep love
That will hurt me.

Something that I know
I'm never going to faint,
For my God and my honor
That I will not leave my faith.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...