sábado, 17 de noviembre de 2018

Mauvaises amours

Your love is not a tyrant,
Your desire is not bad
Because I've seen
What is a "crazy passion".

Your love is soft,
soft and passive like the sky,
full of life as light
and happy like you.

Other "loves" have been cruel,
dark, malicious,
vile, inconsistent
and very very unconscious.

Have been tortuous,
yours has been the best
for being respectful
and for me the most loved.

You are pure sweetness,
Shining pure heat
and with that smile
I faint from pure love.

Welcome to my Heart,
"You are welcome too,
My great soul of my being,
the truth I hope
be worthy and because my heart to yours correspond".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...