miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2018

Ho paura ...

I'm afraid of loneliness,
I fear the pain
because both
we wrap ourselves in love.

I'm afraid it's worth it
and the harsh sentence
what would you give me
with your unexpected departure.

I'm afraid of your unexpected
and unthought of,
you are so much like that
You worry me here.

I'm afraid at dawn
because your being is not,
because I would not have your love
and also at sunset.

I'm just meat,
you are the soul
both together
We will always be calm.

I'll say goodbye now
and for a while,
because my soul
it is essence that deserves to be scaled away.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...