sábado, 28 de julio de 2018

The great classic pieces for a young girl like me.

I never thought I would write things like that, I never thought I would write things like the best arias or the best pieces for someone like me, but listen and listen to music and think "why should I keep what I think?" These pieces led me to write this because fill me with emotions that I had never felt and that I did not know before that I could feel (including Overtures of operas). Beautiful angelic choirs, really elegant piano pieces, orchestra concerts that make me close my eyes to go to paradise and more.
For now I will not say who are the best composers for me since each one has a style for music.










  1. Ninth Symphony (Neunte Sinfonie), Ludwig van Beethoven.
The best for me without a doubt, the beginning of the poem is the delicious opening to a symphony that expresses a truly concentrated, emotional Beethoven, full of the most beautiful ideas, peaceful and human.
This leads me to think about true peace in the world: that you tell me "you are my brother", the loyalty between all, the sincerity but more than anything the love for all.
The movements or rhythms translate the tranquility with which it was composed (for me) and the choirs translate the union that was wanted to listen to it and take it to the rest of the world. This was the "face" that Beethoven always wanted to show and could not have locked himself in, that's why this is the best for me: for a quiet pace but in the end shows the union of one being with another peacefully.

2.   Overture "Le nozze di Figaro", Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.


A really fast rhythm, spectacular, that makes me smile for a really accelerated rhythm of the violins and with a support of the instruments of winds of the same speed.
Now a repeated rhythm with the same emotion that Mozart must have felt when listening to it for the first time, the ups and downs of note from one end to the other is something that I have always noticed of the German composers, especially Mozart.
As I said at the beginning, each composer had a unique style that he wanted to impose in his times without disrespecting the listeners' ears and, in this case, the Overture was unique because of those extreme changes that the composer put in his scores and that is why It is the best for me personal taste.

3.      Overture "Il barbiere di Siviglia", Gioachino Rossini.

Contrary to the above, this is my favorite by a slow but humorous and fun movement, full of really exciting movements for people who want to learn an instrument. At the beginning soft and really calm movements of instruments like the violin or the flute that make think about wonderful things until ... the fast, really funny movements of the violin and the really exciting quick notes of the wind and string instruments arrive.
If you want to listen to something that has fun but without hearing voices, this is your best option. Something I want to emphasize here is that I'm not very "Rossinian" but I say that this is the best overture of Rossini's operas by animated movements, slow but fast, high-low tones, scales of simple-complex notes and the funny thought that is going to have of the work put in scene.


As I have written on previous occasions, these are not the only pieces that I like and I will write about more because of its complexity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...