miércoles, 21 de febrero de 2018

Non sono normale,

I'm not normal,
you are not either
but that's what makes me fall in love
and it does not separate me like other beings.

We are!
I am, you are!
We are not like the others!
They believe like light!

I'm not normal
because my love is not
and that is you
even with your failures and problems.

You are not normal,
I'm not either
and that's why you and me
We are like today.

We are!
and that's why we're happy
Why do we do what we do
no matter what we are.

We say goodbye to you like this:
"That others do not bother you
and that you say: I AM LIKE THAT! "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...