miércoles, 1 de noviembre de 2017

A light at the end

Now I wonder
how I feel?
like pure ice
and the harsh winter.

I'm just a being
who seeks guidance and consolation
in a strange world
and looking for a dream.

But I find a light
that seems clear and beautiful
and it makes me smile
and it comforts me

It's you!
If it's you!
You are my guide
in the midst of adversity.

I love you I need you
because you are the light that guides me,
because it's you,
only you.

I finally see clarity,
I finally see the light
that in the end blinds me
but you are.

Thank you my love!
Thanks my brightness!
You are the glow
that every day I look.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...