domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

Le soir

Sunset is meaning
of a great day
what happened
in my long life.

The sunset means
that the past is just that,
it means that the new comes
with a good wind.

The sunset makes me understand
that a new flame is ignited,
that a light
it shines again.

The sunset brings me
to believe that there is something better,
that will always see a tomorrow
and a day with "more color".

And this does not end
because the sunset is just a piece
of what's coming in my life
and something in his lap.

This is just a fragment
but it tells something
that really comes out of my mind

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...