miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

The Four Seasons

The Four Seasons



By: Laura Stephanie Villamil Martínez.

This love more!
It makes me up
And down so no more!

It is a "thunderous" melody,
A beautiful souvenir of sounds,
Sweet harmony
At different rates.

A beautiful tone for spring,
It reflects the fun, purity,
Emotion and grandeur
A tone that lifts you.

A radiant summer tone
Which reminds me
The beauty of the holidays
And the beautiful "wandering".

A calm tone autumn
That makes me feel good,
A sense of tranquility
And deep kindness.

An exciting tone winter,
Tones that really
I suggest playing
A beautiful note and a beautiful look.

I agree with some,
This is the best
For its tones,
his influence on me
And his joy really.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dolor

En las profundidades del Infierno, donde la oscuridad envolvía todo y los gritos de tormento llenaban el aire, habitaba un demonio llamado M...